Problems affecting your lungs and heart can be physically debilitating and have a major impact on your quality of life. Our experienced team have worked in this specialised field for over 20 years.
What We Do
On your first home visit, will assess your condition and together with you, will set realistic goals to improve the management of your condition, your symptoms and your quality of life.
Treatments can include
Exercise – Individually tailored exercise programme for your respiratory or cardiac condition. One to one pulmonary rehabilitation is available.
Assistance with airways clearance – particularly helpful for those with long standing lung conditions such as bronchiectasis or COPD, and those with an acute problem unable to be self-managed. Supply and education in the use of devices to assist with airways clearance.
Advice, training and education – to assist with the relief of breathlessness.
CARDIO-RESPIRATORY PHYSIOS OFFER AND PROVIDE
- Respiratory assessments
- Individually tailored exercise programs for respiratory and cardiac conditions
- Physiotherapy treatments for a variety of chronic respiratory conditions such as Asthma, Bronchiectasis, Pneumonia, COPD
- One to on pulmonary rehab for respiratory failure and pulmonary hypertension patients
- Education regards self management strategies
- Acute management strategies for respiratory issues